This Rocky Road Recipe is a great one to do with the kids and is bound to satisfy those post-dinner (or midday) dessert cravings. *Warning. This dish is extremely delicious and will leave you wanting more.
- ½ bag marshmallows
- 1 bag mixed Allens lollies
- 200g dark milk chocolate bits
- ½ packet milk arrowroot biscuits
- 100g peanuts
- Butter to grease
- Grease cake tin with butter.
- Chop all lollies into small pieces.
- Crush biscuits for a thin base, add lollies and marshmallows. Mix well.
- Stir through dark chocolate and nuts.
- Add mixture to cake tin then place tin into camp oven. Bake over coals until golden brown (15-20mins).