The secret to a good pizza is to only have about four toppings; cut everything small; and don’t overload the pizza as it will take longer to cook. Fantastic way to get the kids involved, too!
- 2 to 4x pizza base
- Pizza sauce (passata)
- Toppings of choice
- Ham, cheese & pineapple
- Salami, cheese, mushrooms & capsicum
- Ham, mushroom & rocket
- Spinach, olives, mushrooms, capsicum, oregano & feta
- Salami, ham, bacon, onion & BBQ sauce
- Pre-heat your 9 or 12 Quart camp oven.
- In the meantime, chop your veggies/toppings and prepare your pizza bases with passata.
- Once you have covered your base with topping ingredients place on trivet in camp oven. Top lid with coals.
- Position oven on coals and rotate every 3-5 minutes to prevent hot spots.
- Carefully remove and repeat until all pizzas are cooked.