Recipe: Skillet ANZAC Slice
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2/3 cup caster sugar
- 125g butter
- ¼ cup golden syrup
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 1 tablespoon water
- Combine flour, oats, coconut and sugar in a bowl.
- Place butter and golden syrup into a saucepan and melt over a low heat, stirring occasionally.
- Dissolve baking soda in 1 tbls water and combine with melted butter mixture. Pour butter mixture into dry ingredients and stir until combined.
- Place into a cast iron skillet, smoothing out the edges and top.
- Bake until golden brown and serve warm!