Recipe: Sausage Coils
Sausage coils are a fun (and tasty!) addition to your barbeque or camp cookout.
- 24 sausages
- 10-12 garlic cloves
- Rosemary sprigs (or herbs of choice)
- 10-12 large skewers
- Choose your favourite snags. Keep skins joined if possible.
- Roll up one sausage tightly as a starting point. Continue to coil the rest of the snags around to form large circle.
- Pin together with roughly 12 large skewers.
- Stuff with garlic, rosemary or herbs of choice.
- Place on Camp Hot Plate or Grill. Cook over medium heat, flipping carefully as needed.
- Pull a part and enjoy your sausage sizzle!