Recipe: Coconut Fish Curry
Tasty, filling, and easy to make, this Coconut Fish Curry is a great dish for families or groups - just double to recipe if need be!
- 2 white fish (1kg)
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 2 tsp turmeric powder
- 8 tbsp ginger, grated
- 2 500ml Coconut Milk
- 2 tsp Vegetable oil
- 8 tbsp garlic, crushed
- Pre-heat camp oven over coals
- Eat oi and fry onion until brown. Add to the oven ginger and garlic.
- Season with turmeric powder and pour in the coconut milk. Cook over low heat.
- Add salt and fish, cook until fish is tender.
- Stir in tomatoes and coriander right at the end.
- Serve with damper or rice.