Recipe: Camp Oven Cupcakes
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 125g butter, softened
- 3/4 cup milk (approx.)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup dark or white choc chips (or both)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder (optional)
- 10 Quart Camp Oven
- Muffin tray
- Patty pans
- Add softened butter, sugar and vanilla essence to a mixing bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Add the eggs and stir until the mixture is lightly creamed. Next slowly sift in the flour while stirring. Add milk and thoroughly beat mixture together with a spoon until smooth.
- Stir in choc chips (and cocoa powder if using) then scoop a tablespoon of mixture into the patty pans in the muffin tray.
- Place the muffin tray into a camp oven and onto hot coals. Put lid on with a couple of coals on top. Cook for 15-20mins, rotating occasionally.