Recipe: Breakfast Skillet Hash
A simple yet super tasty breakfast dish the whole family will love!
- 250g middle bacon, diced
- 6 cups, potato diced
- 4 large eggs
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 handful of sliced spring onion (optional)
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a 30cm skillet. Add the diced potato and cook for 15 minutes or until soft and brown around the edges.
- Add the bacon and fry until crisp.
- Make four wells in the potatoes and bacon, exposing the skillet underneath. Carefully, crack the eggs in each spot. Let the eggs cook until egg whites are set, about 8-10 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top during the last couple minutes of cooking.
- Garnish with spring onion and serve.