Recipe: Banana Boat S'mores
Big on fun and little on clean up, these Banana Boat S’mores are the perfect after dinner treat the whole family will love.
- 6 Bananas
- 1 pack mini marshmallows
- 1 pack chocolate chips
- Tin foil
- Serving spoon
- Camp grill
- Prepare fire. For best results create a flat bed of coals.
- Slice each banana down the center but do not cut all the way through.
- Spread apart and have the kids’ stuff with chocolate chips and mini marshmallows. Close banana shut then place on a sheet of tin foil.
- Close the tin foil leaving the opening scrunched at the top.
- Place foil wrapped banana on bed of coals or camp grill.
- Once the chocolate has melted and the marshmallows are gooey, remove from fire.
- Carefully unwrap and let cool for a few minutes. Serve with a spoon.