With the combination of salt and natural oils, this cast iron scrub will aid in removing stubborn burnt, stuck on food prior to seasoning. A must have for a campfire cook.
- Cleans and aids in the restoration of cast iron
- Aids in the removal of food
- Pour approximately 3 tablespoons of the scrub onto your cast iron cookware.
- With a clean cloth rub the surface in a circular motion to remove the food residue.
- Rinse the surface with warm water, dry with a clean cloth and season.
- For best results, use in conjunction with Campfire Cast Iron Seasoning Oil
Storage: Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight
Warning: May contain traces of nuts
- Ingredients: Autralian Rock Salt, Coconut Oil, Rosemary, Lemongrass
Others Also Bought
More From This Category